Mold Inspection Sciences of Tennessee provides mold detection, mold inspection, mold testing, and mold remediation support services. We do not perform mold remediation/abatement or construction. There are no conflicts of interest for our valued clients.
Our Mold Testing Services
Our focus is determining the existence of indoor mold growth, type of mold, and the airborne mold spore concentration (we want to know what you and your family are breathing)
Primary types of lab samples that we recommend to test for mold:
- Ambient airborne mold spore samples (air in the breathing space of a room),
- Wall cavity air samples (air inside of a ceiling or wall cavity),
- Surface (direct) samples (swab, bulk materials, tape lift)
Our Mold Inspection and Mold Detection Services
- Complete mold investigation of your home, rental property, school, or business designed to identify sources and instances of moisture intrusion and to detect mold,
- Our findings, conclusions, recommendations, and digital color photographs are assembled into a complete, written report,
- We use the best moisture detection instruments, digital hygrometers, and Zefon BioPumps and Zefon Air-O-Cells (for airborne mold spore samples)
Our Mold Remediation: Scopes of Work and Post Testing Services
- If the mold inspection and mold testing of your property detects a mold problem, we will write a “scope of work” that outlines how the mold should be professionally remediated. This scope of work document can be provided to companies that specialize and focus on professional mold remediation services.
- Once the mold has been completely and properly remediated, Mold Inspection Sciences will perform a post inspection and testing to ensure that:
- All mold remediation containments are properly built and dust and debris free,
- All mold growth is thoroughly cleaned and/or removed,
- All related building materials are dry,
- There are no current water leaks or intrusion, and
- Airborne ambient mold spore samples and cross contamination samples collected meet accepted guidelines for clearance.
We are the premier mold inspection and mold testing company for all of Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding metro areas.
Are you in search of a professional, service focused mold inspection and mold testing company? Mold Inspection Sciences is the answer.
Contact Us >>
Take a look at what other clients are saying about us on Angie's List, Yelp!, HomeAdvisor, and via email.
Read More >>
Mold Inspection Sciences is a professional and certified mold inspection and testing company that provides affordable services to our clients.
Learn More >>
What better way to fully understand our services than to see them in action? Our team is compiling a video collection about our services, people, tools, and company.
Take a look >>